The Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum, operated by the Carousel Society of the Niagara Frontier, is a premier national historic site and community resource for family recreation and learning that fosters an appreciation for the unique heritage of the carousel and related industries in the Niagara Region.
Through educational, cultural, and recreational programming, visitors will experience the places, people, stories and artifacts associated with the production of carousels, band organs and amusement devices.
Priorities for research, collection, education, and interpretation include:
- The Allan Herschell Company
- All other North Tonawanda and Niagara Frontier carousel and amusement ride companies
- North Tonawanda band organ companies
- Other American carousel and amusement ride companies
- European origins of carousels, band organs and amusement rides
- The community during the time period of the Herschell companies
Carousel Society of the Niagara Frontier Board Trustees:
Reanna Darone, Secretary
Edward Janulionis, Assistant Treasurer
Robert Leteste, Treasurer
Raphaelle Proefrock, President
Jay Wilcox, Vice President